The first 90 seconds of your sermon are some of the most powerful seconds you have. Don’t waste them. In this episode we discuss the three things you must do at the beginning of your sermon to capture the attention of your listeners.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Original Post on this topic: 3 Must-Do’s of a Strong Sermon Opening
- Post on building tension: Why You Should Build Tension in Your Sermons
- Preaching Killer Sermons Book: Preaching Killer Sermons: How to Create and Deliver Messages that Captivate and Inspire
- Ministry Resource: 10 Reasons Churches Don’t Reach Millennials
- Babylon Bee article: Visa Offers New Dave Ramsey Credit Card With Zero Limit
- Link to Leave iTunes review of this podcast: Leave a review here!