“Tell your church what they are and eventually they’ll become that.” These words rang inside my head I met with a pastor who leads a large and growing church. He explained that his job as a pastor is to set the expectation high and let his church know he believes that’s who they are. Eventually, they will become that. In this week’s episode we discuss this idea and discover how to speak life into our churches.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Original blog post on this topic: Tell Your Church What They Are
- Post on three things that must be clear: Three Things That Must Be Clear Before Your Sermon is Ready to Preach
- Preaching Killer Sermons Book: Preaching Killer Sermons: How to Create and Deliver Messages that Captivate and Inspire
- Ministry Resource: The Communication Secrets of Craig Groeschel
- Babylon Bee article: Eighth Grader Attends Church To Seek Personal Relationship With Cute Girl
- Link to Leave iTunes review of this podcast: Leave a review here!